Nei Volturi Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Flash Player 10 Download Android 2.2

Répondre au sujet    Nei Volturi Index du Forum » Général » Recrutement Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Flash Player 10 Download Android 2.2
Auteur Message
fransimea
Petit nouveau

Masculin

Message Flash Player 10 Download Android 2.2 Répondre en citant

Flash Player 10 Download Android 2.2 > bit.ly/2faZ63C

a326485f67
Thanks,,Sorry,,to,,be,,a,,pain.,,H/w,,Doesnt,,support,,flash,,player,,Reply,,uriel,,:"3,,April,,13,,,2011,,at,,7:15,,am,,It,,goes,,to,,instal,,for,,a,,while,,but,,the,,it,,say,,application,,not,,installed,,,,Reply,,Neal,,Pradeep,,April,,13,,,2011,,at,,7:25,,am,,uriel,,may,,i,,know,,in,,which,,phone,,you,,are,,trying,,to,,install?,,Reply,,uriel,,:"3,,April,,16,,,2011,,at,,11:29,,pm,,Yes,,mytouch,,3g,,Reply,,uriel,,:"3,,April,,8,,,2011,,at,,6:21,,pm,,I,,can,,download,,it,,I,,just,,cant,,instal,,Reply,,Neal,,Pradeep,,April,,8,,,2011,,at,,6:22,,pm,,uriel,,just,,download,,in,,your,,computer,,,unzip,,with,,the,,password,,and,,get,,the,,apk,,,and,,copy,,this,,apk,,in,,your,,phone,,to,,open,,the,,same,,n,,install!,,Reply,,uriel,,:"3,,April,,5,,,2011,,at,,10:48,,am,,Why,,cant,,I,,download,,this,,for,,my,,touch,,3G,,:c,,Reply,,Nishant,,April,,2,,,2011,,at,,7:32,,pm,,I,,want,,to,,know,,if,,we,,can,,install,,adobe,,flash,,on,,ace.,,Im,,,,using,,,,android,,,,2.2,,,,on,,,,lg,,,,optimus,,,,s,,,,Titus,,,,Mars,,,,(sorry),,,,Titus,,,,Mars,,,,Hmmm.,,,,Just,,,stays,,,in,,,a,,,downloading,,,status,,,when,,,trying,,,to,,,install,,,from,,,the,,,Market,,,Place.,,,Just,,copy,,this,,apk,,file,,in,,your,,Android,,phone,,and,,simply,,open,,this,,file,,in,,your,,phone,,so,,that,,it,,gets,,installed.,,I,,then,,tried,,downloading,,from,,my,,computer,,and,,then,,copying,,to,,the,,root,,of,,my,,SD,,card,,,then,,used,,Astro,,to,,install,,,worked,,with,,no,,problems.,,

Reply,,Max,,March,,22,,,2011,,at,,11:48,,am,,Hi,,guys,,,I,,just,,got,,my,,Galaxy,,Ace,,with,,froyo,,on,,it,,,I,,downloaded,,this,,and,,tried,,to,,install,,it,,using,,AppInstaller.,,Reply,,,Pradeep,,,Neela,,,April,,,7,,,,2012,,,at,,,12:59,,,am,,,it,,,doesnt,,,support,,,the,,,zte,,,score,,,device!,,,Reply,,,Rayhan,,,Serapio,,,February,,,24,,,,2012,,,at,,,2:03,,,pm,,,can,,,i,,,install,,,adobe,,,in,,,my,,,samsung,,,galaxy,,,y-young,,,phone?,,,Reply,,,Rayhan,,,Serapio,,,February,,,24,,,,2012,,,at,,,2:03,,,pm,,,does,,,samsung,,,galaxy,,,y-young,,,support,,,adobe?,,,Reply,,,Neela,,,Pradeep,,,April,,,6,,,,2012,,,at,,,1:31,,,am,,,NO,,,IT,,,DOESNT,,,SUPPORT,,,ADOBE,,,FLASH!,,,Reply,,,akshay,,,February,,,23,,,,2012,,,at,,,10:20,,,am,,,pls,,,tell,,,me,,,samsung,,,galaxy,,,pop,,,or,,,mini,,,is,,,compitible,,,with,,,flash,,,player,,,or,,,not?,,,&&thanks,,,buddy,,,Reply,,,Pradeep,,,Neela,,,February,,,24,,,,2012,,,at,,,9:33,,,am,,,it,,,doesnt,,,support,,,flash,,,directly!,,,Reply,,,Imran,,,January,,,30,,,,2012,,,at,,,10:35,,,am,,,Hi&,,,can,,,you,,,please,,,help,,,me,,,out,,,here.,,,phone,,rooted.,,then,,let,,us,,know,,in,,the,,article,,that,,our,,cheep,,Arm6,,processor,,phones,,are,,not,,supported.,,..,,,,Hammi,,,Malik,,,the,,,problem,,,is,,,i,,,have,,,downloaded,,,it,,,before,,,but,,,how,,,to,,,make,,,it,,,work&.????/,,,Gooaygar,,,megaupload,,,is,,,blocked,,,in,,,my,,,country,,,can,,,any,,,body,,,post,,,it,,,on,,,rapid,,,share,,,Anonymous,,,Dosent,,,support,,,ARM??,,,how,,,the,,,hell,,,do,,,a,,,common,,,man,,,knows,,,about,,,what,,,kind,,,of,,,processor,,,he,,,has,,,in,,,his,,,mobile?,,,Patky77,,,It,,,doesnt,,,work,,,on,,,Galaxy,,,Tab.,,,and,,would,,it,,be,,problem,,for,,me,,if,,i,,UPGRADE,,IT&??????,,ive,,just,,taken,,my,,phone,,a,,week,,ago,,.,,Reply,,spottydawg,,June,,12,,,2011,,at,,1:16,,am,,hi,,all,,i,,got,,a,,galaxy,,ace,,2,,days,,ago,,,,,fooked,,1,,up,,with,,rom,,manager,,,,,didnt,,read,,enuff,,and,,so,,took,,back,,to,,shop,,got,,another,,,flashed,,with,,latest,,gingerbread,,2.3.4,,no,,probs,,,downloaded,,the,,adobe,,flash,,file,,above,,extracted,,to,,my,,sd,,card,,,and,,it,,installed,,fine,,(wouldnt,,install,,with,,froyo2.2,,onboard).,,Thank,,,,you,,,,very,,,,much,,,,Kellex.,,,,Real,,,,bummer.,,,,

vlc media player 2.0.7 free download for windows xpplayer to download youtube videosminecraft single player download chomikuj filmymx player pro ipa download iphone3gp mp4 video player for pc free downloaddvd aline barros 20 anos download avi playermx player pro.apk free downloadjw player download video firefox macpure player for windows downloadflash player ipad download safari

Mar 25 Oct - 08:01 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 25 Oct - 08:01 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Nei Volturi Index du Forum » Général » Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation